Rendering is the final step in the process of making search engine results pages viable. This step follows after indexing of the web pages takes place in order for them to rank accordingly in the search results. Rendering is an integral aspect of search engine optimization (SEO).
Significance of Rendering Web Pages
Rendering enables the search engines to glean the details of the web pages and their purpose. Also, the search engines can better understand user experience and figure out which content needs to take priority; with the help of rendering. There are certain benefits of rendering, such as finding out: weather any content is concealed by a click, whether an advertisement is filling the page entirely, whether the page is slow or fast to load or whether the page loading speed is within the acceptable time frame, as well as whether the content that is visible at the end of the code is originally displayed within the navigation or at the beginning of the code.
Listed below is the step-by-step explanation of how rendering takes place:
- Sitemap or crawler discovers a page.
- Depending on when the crawl budget is available, this page will be added to the list of pages which are ready to be crawled on a site.
- Crawling and indexing of the page content take place.
- The page is then added to the rendering queue.
- Finally, rendering of the page takes place.
Building a business online is a lengthy and drawn-out process. Gaining traffic is of paramount importance for such businesses. They are constantly looking for ways to engage and enhance their organic search traffic.
Gaining Organic Search Traffic using Social Media
Listed below are a few ways of gaining and engaging organic search traffic:
- Conducting keyword research: It is imperative to conduct keyword research to gain insight into which keywords can be used for the website to rank well in search results. The research helps in learning what the users are looking for using the search engines. Creating content also becomes easier when there is a list of specific keywords that are likely to be searched for the most.
- Developing a piece of content: The content may be in the form of a blog, a podcast, or a video. The blog may contain text with images (as visual stimulation helps in attracting the audience) or only text. The important thing to remember is that the content needs to be easily accessible and user-friendly.
- Setting up a social media account: With more and more people being active on social media these days, it is now more important than ever for businesses to have a presence on social media. Setting up a social media account and subsequently trying to attract the attention of the target audience help in increasing the brand awareness.
- Releasing social media ads for the audience after gaining organic traffic: After gaining sufficient organic traffic (around 1000 people), the marketers need to release ads on their social media accounts so as to give an idea about the products and/or services to the audience.