App Store Optimization is the process of enhancing the visibility of your app in the app store. This is accomplished by getting your app to rank high in the search engine results pages (SERPs). App store optimization is conducted to increase the app downloads and subsequently the number of users.
App Store Optimization for 2020
The most common method for discovering new apps is the app store search. Mobile apps and games can be marketed most effectively by means of app store optimization. A few benefits of app store optimization are listed below:
- Enhancing your app visibility in the app stores by making it easily accessible
- Getting discovered by relevant users by matching your app to relevant keywords
- Boosting your organic downloads by monitoring and updating your app regularly
- Cutting down on user acquisition costs by concentrating on organic growth
- Augmenting your revenue and the conversion rate by including in-app ads, in-app purchases and subscription models
- Expanding your user base all over the world through localization (making your app available in several languages)
Building a distinct app store optimization strategy, choosing an appropriate name for your app, learning how to conduct keyword research for your mobile app, writing a comprehensive app description, conducting A/B testing for getting the app icon right, creating app screenshots and videos, undertaking localization for the app, and then tracking your app’s performance are the various facets of app store optimization.