When used strategically, polls on Twitter can turn out to be a beneficial resource for maring ket research data. Marketers need to find a balance between being compelling and collecting usable information while they are writing copy for polls. Good copywriting is required for drafting the body of the tweet as well as for creating the poll options.
Benefits of Creating Polls on Twitter
Listed below are a few ways in which marketers can benefit from creating polls on Twitter:
- Tweeting polls consistently which helps in drawing visitors as well as followers to their profile easily.
- Selecting the right poll length by setting an end date (five minutes from the start of the poll to seven days) for the voting participation in the poll which gives them a fixed volume of data to consider.
- Including hashtags that will enable people to find their polls as well as keep track of conversations.
- Knowing their audience by asking certain questions which can provide them with insights into the requirements of their customers.
- Embedding polls on blog posts which can help in attracting new followers.
- Promoting products and services is more enjoyable when done through Twitter polls.
- Asking for opinions on various aspects of their company such as content ideas, logo redesigns, new products, new store locations, and such.
- Getting customer feedback on their current products which can also give them tips they can use for future products.