The real estate industry has come a long way. Gone are the days when you search for a realtor to scour properties along with you. With the advent of technology, you can easily search for properties online and then decide whether or not to check them out in person. Listed below are some of the digital marketing trends running in the real estate sector:
- Classifieds can be posted across social media networks: Classified advertisements can be posted across social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
- Information about real estate holdings includes Google map title and description along with popular keywords: Using popular keywords, real estate holdings are displayed along with Google map title and description in Google SERPs (search engine result pages)
- Paid campaigns can be run; such as:
• Social Media campaigns
- Trade analytics give crucial information on how to understand consumer behaviour, demand forecasting as well as competitive analysis.
- Email campaigns with subscribers’ database are also run on a timely basis.
The advantages of digital marketing over traditional marketing include global outreach, targeting ideal customers, low cost, greater engagement and huge return on investment.