Digital marketing is popular in the real estate and construction industry because of its accurate reach at affordable prices. It opens up several avenues for reaching out to the target users, like: blogging, social media, e-mail marketing and so on. Latest trends show that it is very essential for real estate organizations to have an online presence. Digital marketing has helped buyers by offering them a multitude of choices. It also helps realtors as they can easily measure the return on investment (ROI).
The real estate sector in India has grown at the rate of 11.2% from fiscal year 2015 to 2020. It is expected to contribute 13% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) by the year 2025. This is because of the increasing need for space by sectors such as education, healthcare, eCommerce and logistics.
Real Estate and Construction
Insufficient funding, inordinate project delays, decline in the sales volume, unsold inventory due to stagnancy in the market, high property prices, tax shifts and demand shifts are some of the challenges faced by the Indian real estate sector.
Some of the digital marketing strategies that we follow are as listed below:
- Creating a user-friendly website for your organisation
- Writing content for your website
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Creating and posting valuable blog content
- Hosting virtual tours of the places you want to show the viewers
- Creating a social media marketing strategy
- Hosting webinars for sharing your expertise
- Targeting all search engines for search engine optimization
Advantages of digital marketing for real estate and construction sector:
- Time and cost savings
- Ease of use and implementation
- Boost in brand exposure and awareness
- Ease in analysing performance and tracking results
- Incredible user experience
- Spotlight on your organisation